Midwestern Transit Service, Inc. (MTSI) founded in 1985 is a full service transportation brokerage company.
Midwestern Freight Forwarding, Inc. (MFFI) was also founded 1991. Both companies work successfully together to complete the 3PL needs of shippers with distinct and multifaceted businesses.
Midwestern is a successful and recognized leader in the transportation industry.
- $250,000 Surety Bond
- Certified Transportation Broker (CTB)
- National Association of Small Trucking Company (NASTC) Best of the Best Broker Award 2001
- Tower International Truckload Broker Of The Year 2014
- TIA Heritage Award 2016
- Smartway Transport Partner since 2010
- Corporate Member of the Women In Trucking Association
- Regional Offices
- Van, Reefer, Flatbed, LTL, Intermodal, Air, Ocean and Expedited
- Multimodal Options
- EDI capability
- Mid Size Broker with Mid Size Core Truck and Rail Capacity
(Click Logos below to view their site)
(Click Tabs below for a specific person)
(Click Photos below to get complete details)
Interested in saving 8-10% on your yearly freight spend?
Just wanted to take a moment to thank you and the rest of your staff there at Midwestern for helping us make the introduction of our new product line a huge success. We have received numerous compliments from our customers regarding the excellent communication and service you are providing. Below is a recent example from our Customer Service Manager:
“l was on the phone with a very important customer in NM and she can not say enough about how wonderful Midwestern is. She gives them 5 stars.”
Just reinforces what I have come to know over the years and is why I reached out to your company when this opportunity presented itself. Having worked with you in my previous company I knew we would be able to count on Midwestern to make this project a great success so thank you and I hope we can continue our relationship for many years to come.
George Dempsey Senior Distribution Center Manager, Rockfon, LLC